Thursday, March 17, 2011

I make an announcement last night to the Cooking Connection group. If you weren't there, here it is:

I will be coming to your homes and helping you individually with your food storage! It's pretty difficult to know if I'm covering everyone's needs in the ward, so the only way I can be sure that I'm reaching everyone is to give personal advice. I also know how hard it is to get motivated just by looking at a blog. Even getting people to just go on the blog is hard!

Contact me by phone or email to set up an appointment! It would also be helpful if you have any specific questions before I come over, that way I can be a little prepared. 

The other exciting announcement I have is that I'll be passing around a sign-up sheet this Sunday for food storage items from the cannery. You'll be able to sign up for the items you want, pay me, and I or someone I designate will go package and pick up what has been ordered. Since three months have gone by, and I didn't do this for January or February, the sign up sheet will include rice, wheat, and beans, as those were the food storage items we were building for those months.

I would love to here from people willing to drive down to the cannery, either with me or not, and help can and pick up the items for the families in the ward. It can be really difficult for some people to find the time to go do it themselves, so I decided I'd make it easier and have only a few people run the errand. Comment below if you are willing to help with this task!

No comments:

Post a Comment